The Family Spirit Adventures’ 2 day Zillertal Dash is an awesome, interactive adventure for the whole family. Starting in the alpine city of Innsbruck you will adventure together as a family into the world famous and amazingly beautiful Zillertal Valley where your evening’s accommodation awaits. To get there you will use nothing but the clues, maps and codes we provide you in your Family Playbook and whatever local transport is available. It is not necessarily the fastest family who wins as points are also given to various challenges you complete along the way including an interactive games night. The fun continues the next morning with more fun games and challenges before closing with a bbq lunch and prize giving ceremony. Sound like the Amazing Race? It is. But is also soo much more.
- Innsbruck 8am every Saturday from May through October
Possible modes of transport:
- Foot, taxi, bus, bike, train.
- Sunday afternoon somewhere in the Zillertal
- every weekend from May through October
- every 3rd day during school holidays (check calendar for exact dates)
What to bring – click here
- Adults – €150
- Children up to 16 – €100
- Adventure Facilitator for 2 days
- 1 night 3 star accommodation
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- transportation costs during adventure
- Places are limited to 5 family teams per Adventure so it is important to book ahead to ensure you get the dates you want!
- A 50 pc deposit will secure your place, whereby you will receive an email confirmation from us notifying you of your placement and further details of your Adventure.
- Please ensure you read our terms and conditions regarding bookings, liability cancellations and the like.
This truly is a classic weekend away; fun and belly laughs for all, building family and community spirit and sharing quality time with those you love.